If you are looking for Playing with Serenade by Flowerdisco and Friends, please scroll to the next post. Of course you are welcome to read this one too lol.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
The first card is made with positive shapes. The tree branch is stamped with Papertrey Ink's Beyond Basics: Woodgrain stamp set. The sentiment is stamped on a tag tied to the branch. The embellishments are made with Dimensional Pearls.
The second card is made with the negative shapes of the shadow and base stacked over a green base. The edges were inked with Papertrey Ink Chamomile and Chai.
Be sure to check out what everyone else made!
1. Abby- http://www.scrapbookaholic.blogspot.com/
2. Agnes- http://flowerdiscosscraphut.blogspot.com/
3. Gaby- http://scrapabookaholic.blogspot.com/
4. Helen- http://craftingcricutmom.blogspot.com//
5. Jessica- http://luvcraftingwithcricut.blogspot.com/