Monday, June 28, 2010

Tanks A Lot

Good golly it's been a busy month!! I can't believe the month is almost over. I have a few projects to post, but I'll do them one at a time.

I had this card in my head a long time before I could actually make it. I used a z-card (6" x 12" scored at 6", and 3"). I forgot to photograph it before I sent it off, I remembered to scan it but it was longer than my scanner. But you can get the idea of it file. I used some glitter paper and lots of stickles.

The "tanks a lot" folds behind the tank on the second 3" section and opens up.

The gypsy is file is here. The tank is from Stand and Salute, I think the cloud is from Graphically Speaking, the eye and smile are from Once Upon a Princess, and the font is Alphalicious.
.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of all your cards this one is definitely in my top fave five. Super duper cute!

Rhonda Emery said...

great card

Magoo said...

oh this is SO CREATIVE!!

I am really diggin' the colours....your tank is the best!! :) :)

Audrey Frelx said...

Really cute card!!! You really did a great job on this one!

flowerdisco said...

cute cute...love it!

DonnaMundinger said...

HeeHee, cute pun! Darling! xxD

PenLight said...

REALLY cute and great bun! The colors are great too. Cute, Cute, Cute!