Sunday, August 8, 2010

Simple Cards

I had a long wait at O'Hare Airport last week when I was coming home from the  CHA supershow. I found these little desk areas with outlets so travelers could recharge their electronics. I had just discovered my camera had flat-lined, so I took advantage. Since there was a little desk, I decided to do a little rubberstamping as I had stocked up (mostly with Papertrey Ink) at the show.  I stamped a lot of things to cut out later (since I didn't have scissors seeing I was at the airport lol).

I made this card with the On My Couch stamp set. Inside I used the "need a couch day"  and "potato optional" sentiments. The furniture and pillow were stamped at the airport by the way.

I used the Everyday Button Bits stamp set for this card.  I positioned the wings so one button hole would act as an eye. I really love these stamps, and the cardstock is dreamy.

5 comments:

flowerdisco said...

both are too cute. great use of nada time :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome... particularly love the chickadees!

maryvernau said...

Love all your cards...that couch is inspirational! Mary

Audrey Frelx said...

They may be simple but they are just simply too cute!

Jennifer Stutzman said...

thanks! Now i want that stamp set!