Monday, January 10, 2011

Phun with Photos

This is my cat Dilly who loves to sit in observation places (like the shelf I was assembling) where she can watch everyone in the room. I captured the essence of her, but the quality of the photograph was minimal so I used one of the artistic filters in Photoshop Elements.

Then I used the watercolor effect on the Christmas Quilt picture.

And the poster edge effect on this picture of a gnome in my garden (the effect should be more pronounced if you click on the picture).

3 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Dilly is such a cutie!

DonnaMundinger said...

Cool pix. I messed with one of Jezzie in photoshop when it was sorta blurry and thought it was cool but then hubby made a negative comment so I didn't post it. Was gonna make Christmas cards with it. xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, sweetie! I just had to pop over when I saw your comment about a "hole in your heart" when they stopped selling parts for the Print Gocco machine. Well, surprisingly I have one too, and couldn't find parts. Last year I googled "Print Gocco" and actually found a site where you can still buy parts. I did get some extra screens and much needed bulbs, but really haven't used the machine much since. I don't know if they still have the parts but you can Google "Print Gocco" and see what comes up. If I can find the invoice, I'll come back with the name of the company and/or web site for you.

I thought I was the only one who probably still had this machine. How funny!!!