Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wow!

Sunday I found out I won an Imagine from Everyday Cricut (if you like Cricuts, this is an awesome source of information and inspiration). Monday I found out I made the Design Team at Club Ruby Designers (An online gathering place for paper crafters with two levels of membership, one free and one for $7/month. There a lot of tutorials and videos from the Design Team and there's a gallery and a forum as well). I'm just pleased as punch and can't wait to get started :D.

8 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Congratulations..luck and skill...great gifts for the start of a week!

Zue said...

Many congratulations on your Design Team position. I do look forward to seeing your creations.
Have fun!
sue xx

Anonymous said...

Kudos Sis!

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, my friend, how wonderful!!! I am so happy for you!!! Big-big congratulations!

flowerdisco said...

sally...wow...how nice. congratulations. and enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are really on a roll! :D Congrats!!! :D
I am really looking towards working with you in the Club Ruby DT!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW is right! A huge congrats! xxD