Wednesday, May 4, 2011

WOYWW 100 - Party Animals Abound

Happy 100 weeks WOYWW, though I haven't been around for all of it, it's been lovely place to hang out. So I'm tossing confettii :D.

It's been a busy busy busy week lol. I'm going to have to sort things out soon. Soon-ish anyways lol.  The card that's lying down just in front of one of the lazy susans is one I've had in my head for a while, and will probably make some more in variation.

Here's the close up :D

And the little stack of cows atop the bins is from my new Imagine (which I won over at Everyday Cricut). I only got it set up last night. It prints AND then cuts them out. It is a big honking machine though lol. Definitely not something you'd want to take on a picnic. I've still got lots and lots and lots to learn, but I did need to have some cows :D. Dare I say, it's absolutely bovine? OK I dared lol.

And still following the animal theme, today is my turn to be Guest Designer at The Bug Bytes, so it's a Hippo Bird Day Two Ewes layout.

If you are wondering what other people have on their workdesk this Wednesday, then head over to The Stamping Ground and have a gander, better yet snap a picture and join in the fun. Thanks for looking, and hoping your Wednesday is glorious :D.

13 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Good grief. That Cricut has more parts and pieces and attachments than I can possibly imagine. And that card is really, really FUNNY. Happy WOYWW (#6).

Sarpreet said...

i am also a fan of memento ink pads, Beautiful workspace, thank you for sharing your workspace, Happy WOYWW 100, 100 weeks of this! wow, #3

JoZart Designs said...

Great fun card from your ace workspace!
JoZarty x

Brandi said...

Thanks for the laugh! I am still giggling as I write. Fab card too! Have a happy day. Smiles ~ Brandi

Chrissy said...

Awesome win on the cricut! Have fun exploring it!
Chrissy #95

Belinda Basson said...

wow what win! great selection of creative goodness on your desk!

Kirsty.A said...

Lov the farmyard theme. Can't wait to see WHY you "need" so mny cows! Are those lazy susans ordinary cake ones? What a fab idea
X Kirsty #115

Ohhh Snap said...

Kristy I bought them at an overstock store thinking they were single tier lazy susans, but they had an extra tier They are made by rubber maid, the clearance cost was $1.97, they were in the kitchen section so I'm not sure if they are meant for cakes nor not.

Anne said...

Love the card and that machine sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing your desk and thanks for visiting my blog. Anne

Mrs A. said...

Love your sheep. Keep on churning the cows out!!
Hugs Mrs A. #128

DottyA Cards & Things said...

You are one busy gal!...
I'll have to try your idea with the double decked turntables, like that!
Thanks for sharing what you've been up to!

Unknown said...

I am getting caught up as there is no baseall this weekend.....I just love your layout!! I also love your distressing idea to kiss cut the paper!! Brilliant!

Zue said...

You are quite a Cricut expert!
You mentioned Scotland; I love it too, time to go back for a visist!
Have fun!
Sue xx