Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WOYWW 198

My handy notebook is front and center today, doodles were done instead of the list of ideas I wanted to capture. Squirrel!
I went to Hobby Lobby today and came across a Thermometer kit! I'm thinking it could be a lot of fun. Although my super power seems to be the ability to determine the ambient air temperature (Fahrenheit only), so I left it at the store for now anyway. I still have a stock of clockworks, so I left those there too lol.

Here is the clear card for Papertrey Ink's Make It Monday #107 card (details on Sunday's post). I learned it's difficult to photograph something clear lol. And it helps if the lighting can give you shadows to help define it.

If you are wondering what's all this WOYWW, then head over to Julia's Stamping Ground and have a gander at crafty spaces across the globe. Better yet, snap a picture of your own crafty space and join in the fun.

9 comments:

ria gall said...

wow how good are you for walking away from things in shops just because you have some, I think we all need to learn from you.
Your desk looks great lots going on
Have a wonderful WOYWW
Ria #44

fairy thoughts said...

that clear card is really cool, such a clever idea, so unusual.
have a good week
janet #28

Julia Dunnit said...

Well get you being al strong and resisting the purchasing...how impressive! I love the acetate card..I think I said that elsewhere, but repeating myself is a skill. Meanwhile..what was Lily of the Valley at the top of your list for?

Karin said...

Well done for walking away.Your acetate card looks great.
Happy Wednesday #142

Ali H said...

Great to see your desk has some happy clutter ready to craft! The clear card looks fun ! Ali #22

Eliza said...

There is no way I could of walked away from all that yummie stuff, gosh you are good.

Love the card

Happy Belated WOYWW
Eliza 24

Anne said...

Great desk, great card!!! I must learn to walk away, I must learn to walk away, I must learn to walk away,
:-) Anne x #162

Audrey Frelx said...

Hello, my friend, been awhile!
Love-love your acetate card.

It's great to see you haven't lost your sense of humor! Yep, I wish I could walk away like you did... I always end up overspending on things I just really don't need!

Hugs!

akilli melek said...

love the acetate card. i've decided that crafting is as much an obsession as a hobby. well done for walking away lol.
caroline #99 (akilli melek)