Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Making Lemonade, Just Because : D

This card is made entirely from things previously used, that could have been better. I stamped the dog for a Make It Monday challenge, but decided to dress it up by turning it into a mat on a different card base, only I sneezed and it went on wicked crooked.

So I trimmed that one off so there is a peek of Simply Chartreuse under the Vintage Cream, but I like it. The Sweet Blush card base was going to be used for a different card but I changed my mind at the last minute and it tore a smidge... but totally covered by the new mat. I added some of the very very very thin gold tape from Papertrey Ink's Make It Market kit: Luxe Letterpress and finished it with a big "Hi-Ya" for a Just Because card worthy of the Simon Says J is for . . .

Stamps: Papertrey Ink Come All Ye Faithful (dog), a stamp made from fun foam from the Come All Ye Faithful die set (dog coat), Say It with Style (sentiment).
cardstock: All Papertrey Ink (Vintage Cream, Simply Chartreuse, Sweet Blush

2 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Michelle said...

I love taking bits and pieces of my own projects and making them into something new. Your a pro. I never would've known if you hadn't mentioned it. Great job! Thank you for sharing your work with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle