Saturday, August 23, 2014

Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire 2014 Meet and Greet

After watching all the Design Team members meet and greet videos, I thought I would show my paper crimper also (hard pondered, soooo needed, coupon sought-it was before online coupons were even an idea). Also not used very much lol. I know I did use it at least once, but no memory at all as to what the crimped pieces were used for.

I had stamps, but I really didn't start using them until after the 2010 CHA Supershow. I just couldn't work out what to do with the ink (I only had pigment inks). At CHA I discovered Papertrey Ink and Distress Inks and I haven't looked back. I had all my stamps and inks in my carry on and spent a few happy hours at the airport waiting for my plane sitting at one of the laptop charging desks stamping my little heart out lol. I was especially fascinated with On My Couch, Chair-ished and Everyday Button Bits. Now I even use all my pigment inks now that I know how to speed up the drying process lol.

So my desk is cleared (check my WOYWW posts for verification if you want a comparison), my paper crimper is at hand and I'm ready to start!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Awesome! Its such fun tool! We need to start some crimping trends this week! lol