Monday, May 25, 2015

Papertrey Ink May 2015 Blog Hop

This month's Papertrey Ink Blog Hop inspiration is Wood Blocks. I couldn't get "block heads" out of my mind, so I put them on a card. For the second time in as many weeks I made a card without a single stamp. The cardbase is an A2 size piece of Stamper's Select White. The blocks are made of textured white Club Scrap cardstock, that has been throughly inked with Blueberry Skies, Ocean Tides and Simply Chartreuse ink pads. The legs are drawn on with a black marker. The bottom is edged with Soft Stone. Foam tape is used to pop up two of the blocks.


7 comments:

Darnell said...

Oh, my goodness, your blockheads karacked me up!! Enjoy the hop! Hugs, Darnell

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so fun! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Martha said...

What a FUN card & fabulous design.

Karen C. said...

Blockheads!! What a fun take on the inspiration photo!!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love your blockheads - great take on the challenge :)

victoria h said...

fun card

maria f. said...

Such fun!