Tuesday, June 23, 2015

I Love You for Your Brains

Simon Says Use Your Favorite Technique and/or Product. In this case I used patterned paper, heat embossing, and coloring (with Zig Clean Markers and Distress Inks). All the stamps are from Brett Weldele's Zombie Casanova.
The zombie is stamped with Papertrey Ink Soft Stone, then colored with the Zig Red, Yellow, Black and Grey markers and painted with Weathered Wood, Bundled Sage and Twisted Citron Distress Inks.

 It's also entered in the 30 Day Coloring Challenge

4 comments:

Lin said...

What a surprise inside! And a great punny sentiment....thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Halle said...

Ok...my kids will totally love this card!! A zombie with a pun...can't go wrong in this house. ;)

Darla said...

What a great card. I like things like this that are a little out of the hearts and roses theme. Not that I don't like hearts and roses. I do. But I like the unexpected even better.

Darla

Kathy said...

You sure added an element of surprise with this card. Scary!
Thank you so much for participating in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge and I hope you will be up for the next one. Thanks again,
Kathy/The Daily Marker