Thursday, December 31, 2015

Brown Paper Package, Stitched Up with Twine

 
A fun way to wrap a small gift in an unconventional manner.

Using the star die from Papertrey Inks Quick Stitch kit: Beaded Holiday, I cut two layers of plain brown wrapping paper. I stitched about half way before putting in the pendant using Rustic Twine. Leave enough tail at the starting point to tie a bow. I used a stamped from the Make It Market Co mini kit: Holiday Pin Ups in Pure Poppy ink.

A close up of the pendant, a favorite purse project stitched entirely with French Knots and Cotswold Knots so it was easy to pick up again, like painting with knots.

2 comments:

Gina said...

The gift is exquisite!!! And I love love how you wrapped it!

Cindy H. said...

Wow, this is an awesome gift - a labor of love for sure! I echo Gina's comment - it is packaged so perfectly!