Wednesday, December 9, 2015

WOYWW 340

Back to Dome Work, a smattering of dies and the first steps in the first of the Christmas Note books, pretty much all the same.

This dome is featuring The Snowman and his faithful companion (the dies are from Crafter's Companion). The house, tree and base are all from Papertrey Ink's Tinsel & Tag kit.

 The all the pages are stamped with this monocled fellow and "I say Old Bean" or "Jolly Well Done" all from My Kind of Guy from Waltzingmouse Stamps.

I have some stitching going on and the knitting to block and stitch up, so I'm feeling totally elvish (though not at all in  Tolkien sort of way lol).

Head over to Julia's Stamping Grounds to see more crafty spaces : D.

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The domed goodie will be adorable, but I simply love Old Bean. That is FUN. Happy WOYWW from #1.

Julia Dunnit said...

Us Brits do say 'Old Bean', but I think its rare these days to hear someone preface or express surprise with 'I say'. Shame - it sounds great! Love the idea of a stamp set of such whimsy! No doubt at all that your new dome project will be terrific..I must say, the Snowman die is adorable!

Christine said...

What wonderful stamps!
Those domes look interesting creations.
Take care
Christine
Bishopsmate #47