Wednesday, January 6, 2016

WOYWW 344

The aftermath of a bit of stamp cleaning. : D. With the aid of my new planner, I've already started my Christmas Crafting : D. Hopefully it's not as easy to misplace as the notebook I used in years past.

At the back, the 3 Distress Inks to complete the set: Lucky Clover, Carved Pumpkin and Candied Apple, because as you can see I'm a bit of an ink pad addict (and there are others stashed out of view).

I started the day by braving 6F and heading to the pool for Hydro Running at 6:30. Now I'm on my way back for "walk to run" ... which is an intereting choice lol, but it's a balmy 25, so shorts weather : D.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more crafty peeks!

5 comments:

Barb said...

You certainly do have a nice lot of ink pads and what a lovely tidy desk you have too. Have a very happy 2016. Barbx #28

Neet said...

As what the weather I think I would have to miss the 6am call. Good for you though - a healthy start to 2016 is the best way to live.
Hugs, Neet 13 xx

Art Joy of Sharing with Peg and Shel said...

6 am exercise for me is rolling over. lol Lovely crafty space. Peg 66

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had planned to visit sooner, but soon after I linked to Julia, my electricity went off. It came back on a short time ago, so now I'm trying to catch up with everyone. Your weather and my weather are similar. It's supposed to snow and be bitterly cold here this weekend. Shorts weather, indeed! Please stay warm. Happy WOYWW on Thursday from #1.

Christine said...

Happy new year to you and yours
Have a good week
Christine
Bishopsmate #53