Wednesday, August 16, 2017

WOYWW 429

I'm finally getting my new blending foam organizer going. Stamping the color on cardstock, putting the cardstock in a page protector attaching velcro to the page protector and into a notebook. Easier than the ring o' bags. Especially since I'm adding Distress Oxides to the mix Not shown is my Tim Holtz stamping platform (this is a magnificent tool, love the two open sides and the easy peasy switch from rubber cling to clear stamps).

I participated in the final GISHWES (Greatest Scavenger Hunt the World Has Ever Seen). Now my car trunk makes me feel I've been working as a Magical hit person.

Mostly Ive been knitting, aparently I can't resist a WestKnits knitalong. This is the Boneyard Shawl worked in fingering rather than worsted weight for WestKnits Fadealong.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more crafty peeks.

9 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi there. You've been busy. Love the knitting - and the car boot looks loaded with FUN!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I am slightly alarmed by your car boot...it's like something out of a Stephen King novel!! I hope you didn't get stopped by the police, that would have taken some explaining 😃 Nice knitting by the way, love the yarn!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Jan said...

Ohh love all your craft goodies. Have a great week xx Jan (42)

Heather M said...

Hello! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished item! I see Distress Oxides at the side - I haven't bought for used any yet, but I keep looking at everyone's lovely items produced with them, so they may be on my desk soon! Have a lovely week, Heather #30

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi there, your car boot made me laugh! Try explaining that if you got pulled over by the police! Great work with the ink sampler, I keep meaning to do one for all mine, I have a ridiculous number of inkpads. Have a lovely day, Hugs, Shaz #4 Xx

Sarah Brennan said...

I like how you store your ink blending foam; it looks cleaner than velcro on the bottom of the ink pad which is what I do. Gorgeous wool you are using for that knitting. That scavenger hunt looked like fun! Happy WOYWW Sarah #25

Lindart said...

Every trunk should have a unicorn in it! LOL! I have a question about the Stamping Platform - all my stamps are unmounted, so I have some that are just rubber with no back, and some like the TH stamps, how does it handle the flat just rubber stamps?

I attach my blending foam to the underside of my distress ink pads using velcro - your system looks good too!

Have a great week, thanks for sharing! Lindart #35

Julia Dunnit said...

I think I'd forgotten all about scavenger hunts! Looks as if you did really well. It also looks as if you may have kidnapped a fairy!! Like the colours going on in that knitting, I can't remember the weight of it, but I know that we in the UK call worsted something else, and I seem to think that as a crocheted, it's my favourite yarn. I can't do knitting. I had a Velcro and sponges thing going (no page protectors and posh indexing, it has to be said). I let it go, but in retrospect, was the best way so far that I've managed to use and store sponges for DIs.

Plush Possum Studio said...

How did I miss this one? I really like that pretty olive green yarn and your knitting. That's been a favorite color of mine for crochet since i was about 12 or 13.
Belated Happy WOYWW!
Rose of Rose's Art Garden
#36