Wednesday, March 21, 2018

WOYWW 459


 There is a clearing for the stamps because I've been working on some scrapbook pages involving a lot of stamping lol. I took the Stamps Meet Scrapbook class at Altenew Academy because I love stamping on and making embellishments for scrapbook pages. I even wrote blog posts about them lol.


I've mostly been working on knitting (never ending) Briochealicious Shawl and the creativebug's Embroidery Challenge: A Stitch a Day and I'm only a day behind, so yay me : D.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more crafty peeks. : D

5 comments:

April said...

What lovely layouts. Thank you for sharing.
April #26

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely stuff Sally, even scrapbooking at home I forget to use stamps and they’re meant to be my first love. Odd. And get you, one day behind a follow along, that’s hugely impressive, also says a lot for the way the ‘course’ has spoken to you.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Sally, great layouts. I understand having to put stuff away before starting a new project but I do that and then can't always find them again, I need to make more space I think but that might bean getting rid of something! Late this week as I'm still trying to get back to normal after the trip away. Have a great belated woyww, Angela x17x

Sarah Brennan said...

I do love the layouts you put together! Have a great week. Sarah #12

Ginny Maxam said...

Hi Sally! Your pages really came out great! Love your color palette!~ Someday I will start scrapping! Have a great weekend, Ginny M #29