Wednesday, May 16, 2018

WOYWW 467

Doing a little stamping as one does lol. This is my long pined for, now on clearance Papertrey Ink World Map stamp started after finishing up a tough "de-glittering" of a second hand stamp set. Embossing powder is nothing compared to fine glitter! Still plugging away at the 100 day scrapbook project, though some days it's just hunting for the stuff lol. Still, I'm counting it : D.

I finished my Harry Potter 7 part 2 blog post finally. No photos, and all handmade embellishments and the hard part was condensing allllll the words lol.

Check out the little doe patronus though : D.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more crafty peeks! Next week is the 9th anniversary. Time flies so quickly as I get older!

7 comments:

DIANA L. said...

nice layout.

Helen said...

it turned out great! Helen #2

glitterandglue said...

Hi there. Love the deer picture - admit to not being a Harry Potter fan at all...but I can see you have worked hard on the layout.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Although I never got into Harry Potter, I do like the beautiful layout you created. It must have taken forever. And of course, I like the deer, too. Hope all is well in your world, Sally. Happy WOYWW from #3.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Interesting scrapbook layout and obviously someone likes Harry Potter. Happy woyww, Angela x23x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Looks like you are having hours of enjoyment with you HP page. Isn't it frustrating trying to get fine glitter from anywhere let along stamps!!
Thank you for sharing WOYWW.
Creative wishes Tracey #5

Sarah Brennan said...

I love the detail in the HP layout, including the cute Patronus. Have a great week. Sarah #9