The booties I started last week are completed. Betsy Veldman stitched hello on the soles of her project that introduced these Papertrey Ink dies a few years ago, and I have been running with the idea ever since : D. I am all about gender neutral things as a rule, and I believe these fit the bill.
Having pulled out the various specialty sets, I'm now condensing the "regulars" and at the bottom of the stack is the Art Bin for larger dies, like Papertrey Ink's Berry Basket die, which will house the booties (fingers crossed). To the right is a set of stamps needing sorting out, my beloved Tim Holtz SideKick and the favored scissors. I had grand intentions of die cutting a good portion of the scraps I gathered last week, but I got distracted lol.