Wednesday, October 17, 2018

WOYWW 489

The booties I started last week are completed. Betsy Veldman stitched hello on the soles of her project that introduced these Papertrey Ink dies a few years ago, and I have been running with the idea ever since : D. I am all about gender neutral things as a rule, and I believe these fit the bill.
Having pulled out the various specialty sets, I'm now condensing the "regulars" and at the bottom of the stack is the Art Bin for larger dies, like Papertrey Ink's Berry Basket die, which will house the booties (fingers crossed). To the right is a set of stamps needing sorting out, my beloved Tim Holtz SideKick and the favored scissors. I had grand intentions of die cutting a good portion of the scraps I gathered last week, but I got distracted lol.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more crafty peeks : D.

10 comments:

Belinda said...

Oh my goodness those are the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love it and what a brilliant idea to stitch on the sole of the bootie. I like the autumnal colors.
Distractions in my craft room are the story of my life! I write down things in hopes that it will help me focus but often I find I am like a dog, easily distracted by bright and shiny objects!!
Have a blessed day!
Belinda #25

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, that is so cute and I love the colours too! What on earth is a TH sidekick though? Lol, you've got me wondering...
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Claire said...

Those booties are just adorable!! Love the colour and the design!
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire, no. 1

Helen said...

those boots are just the best! so cute!! Helen #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Those little boots are just adorable and wouldn't mind a nosey through that basket too. Have a great woyww and a happy crafty week, Angela x16x

Dorlene Durham said...

Oh my those booties are adorable. Lots going on in your area. Have a great week. Dorlene #28

Sarah Brennan said...

Oh I do love those booties, and the stitched words on the soles are the perfect finishing touch. Have a good week. Sarah #3

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi there, love those booties. Gender neutral- I can remember what that was a 'must', as no-one new what the babys sex would be! lol. My Mum used to knit a lot, and it was always white/lemon/mint/lilac for anything knitted pre-birth. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #6 X

glitterandglue said...

Hi there. Those bootees are just so cute!! Well done.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Kelly said...

LOL had to laugh at your 'distracted' comment. So easy to do. Booties are adorable! See you tomorrow. Creative Blessings! Kelly #26