Wednesday, July 1, 2020

WOYWW 578

I actually took this picture last week, but lost the day. The week has been pretty slow in the crafting lane, so it still looks exactly like this. Hoping the video works, as it took me the better part of the day to figure out how to get it to my computer : D. I have resumed knitting my Starflake Shawl Mystery Knitalong (that is not a mystery anymore, I believe I am bringing up the rear). There is brioche, and today I managed to drop a stitch, so it's a deep dive into YouTube's how to fix brioche mistakes with lots of breaks for quelling the panic.


For more crafty peeks head over to Julia's Stamping Ground.

6 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

Excellent butterfly in motion!
Good luck with the dropped stitch...
Happy woyww!
Susan #12

Helen said...

well done for getting the video loaded. happy woyww Helen #1

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Happy WoywW, there's a constant hop, skip and a jump of days here right now so you are not alone. The video work perfectly, what a super card.
So sorry to hear about that dropped stitch, i'm not a knitter due to more than one drop or two, there was always more holes than knit hee hee.. Hope you manage to find a quick fix on youtube, it's a fabulous resource.
Take care & stay creative Tracey #8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi, great card and yes the video works so well done. Have a lovely belated woyww, Angela x20x

Sarah Brennan said...

That is a very clever motion card. Hope you manage to sort out your knitting! Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #2

Shoshi said...

That's a very intriguing card with the moving butterfly - I haven't a clue how you achieved that! As for the knitting, I hope it's all OK now and you rescued it. I don't do any fancy stitches (stocking stitch, ribbing and a bit of moss stitch are my limit) but I make up for that by adding loads of colours, inspired by Kaffe Fassett!! I hope you will show us your brioche stitch.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #7