Wednesday, November 18, 2020

WOYWW 598


I went to another virtual crop last weekend and all the challenges are due Nov. 30. So here I am making Christmas layuot kits and two December Daily kits (to be given as gifts).

I have also been chugging away at my MKAL although I know how it looks finished now even though I am not done, but I did get a few surprise sections so I am happy about that. The rows are now over 900 stitches long, and it is a good day when I get more than one done. Really it's a good day when I get 1 done : D. I am on row 3 of 24 in this last section and then there is the bindoff. So I might have this done in a little less than a month (fingers crossed). 

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for peeks at more crafty spaces : D.

7 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous knitting you're doing and the colours are lovely. Good luck in getting finished. The kits look as though they will be interesting too. Take care and have a nice woyww, Angela x14x

Spyder said...

Oh my goodness what a big knit! Something that I'd probably make a mess of...imagine, dropping a stitch or two! It does look nice and cosy. Your work bench looks so busy! Have a great week, Stay safe.
Happy WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#12

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow, I can't imagine knitting rows of 900 stitches - well done! Good luck finishing. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

Caro said...

I love the colours in the knitting. Happy Belated WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#13)

Chrissie said...

The thought of 900 stitches leaves me gasping! I think that's why I enjoy knitting for children... done far sooner!
Sorry the visit so so late!
Chrissie #6

Julia Dunnit said...

900 stitches to a row? Good grief, that’s enough to weight your arms down!! and wonder it’s a good day to get a row done! Mind you Sally, it’s a beautiful piece and says a lot about your patience and skill. It’s no wonder that I don’t knit. I think giving a LO kit is a great idea. It puts into my head that in all these years I’m think I’ve done about three Christmas LOs. And they’re about trees and ornaments! I tend not to take photos and worse, I tend not to think of it as scrap book material because it happens every year. Must remedy that. Sorry to be so late this week.

Susan Renshaw said...

Beautiful knitting. I think I would be happy to finish half a row per day!
Sorry I am late again...
Happy WOYWW!
Susan Renshaw #23
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!