Wednesday, July 28, 2021

WOYWW 634

 

Desk Pelican is flipped, but slowly but surely a bit of order is happening.


Three of the four outdoor cousins were so hungry they started eating before I was finished pouring. Of course they had been away for three days on their own doing goodness knows what. They are about a month older than their indoor cousins. I believe the mother is a slightly older sister to the two kittens I have. Hoping to get them fixed soon and perhaps in a barn.

For more crafty peeks, head over to Julia's Stamping Ground.

4 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope you manage to get the outdoor kitties sorted and situated soon. Good luck with the desk tidying too. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

Spyder said...

For the last couble of years we've had a very cute little cat popping into our garden. She'd steal food and even started to eat stuff I'd put out for the birds and the hedghogs. She's very timid, and hissed and threatens to scratch before she runs away, but slowly over this last month she has sort of made friends with Mr Jinx and slowly with a bit of food, has alowed me to stroke her head, I put a picture on our local Facebook page, guessing where she must come from and was right, the woman contacted me saying 'the cheeky mare! she's my cat and comes home at night where she is fed' (I think the cat was the cheeky mare and not me!) I hate to see her curled up in a tiny ball in the rain and she now actually asks for food by looking in the window and pawing the glass! Jinx also looks at me as if to say, 'go feed her,' and she is always hungry. I'm sooo glad those little kittens know where to come when they are hungry! as always! there's always something of interest on your work space-So Have a great week! Stay Safe! Happy WOYWW ((Lyn))#15

Shoshi said...

That is such a funny picture, with the three kitties' heads jammed into the bowl together! Hope you manage to get a nice barn for them to sleep in soon.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #12

Susan Renshaw said...

Great picture of the kitties!
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #7
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!