Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Papertrey Ink February 2015 Blog Hop

I'm in desperate need of spring. So I grabbed the opportunity for today's Papertrey Ink's February 2015 Blog Hop.

I painted the watercolor paper with Hibiscus Burst, Limeade Ice, Hawaiian Shores and Plum Pudding inks smooshed (separately) on the craft pad and spritzed with water.

Corner Chompers round the corners. Since I don't have the Quatrefoil Die, I substituted a die cut from Cricut Paper Lace cartridge, applied Tombow Multi-Glue and let it dry till it was tacky before applying to the watercolor paper.

The leafy tag with the butterfly and "Enjoy" are all from Tags for Spring stamped with Simply Chartreuse and Ocean Tides. The card base is Harvest Gold.

9 comments:

Darnell said...

You very successfully brought spring to Blogland with this beauty! Those Easter colors are stunning!! Enjoy the hop! Hugs, Darnell

Larissa Heskett said...

This is SUPER BEAUTIFUL!! =) I LOVE the AMAZING Design and your take on the Challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Joy2Scrapbook said...

Lovely Card, the spring colors are wonderful!

Kara Lynne said...

I love the sunny yellow with your watercoloring!

Kristii said...

So bright and cheery!! Love how you mixed the background colors with the yellow base! Totally makes me smile!

Tracy said...

your card screams Spring - and don't we need a little of that! such a pretty card

StephH said...

Love your choice of colors, all of which I would use for a Spring card. Beautiful watercoloring! I haven't pulled out Tags for Spring in ages, thanks for the reminder about that set!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm as late visiting as spring is getting here. I sure like this card, though. I like the lattice overlay and the way you bright it all together with color and style. Lovely!