Wednesday, February 25, 2015

WOYWW 299

At the back left are some pieces I wound up not using on my layout about a $12 Meal at the airport. And some containers of vinegar (dye experiment) and a watered down white paint and a spool of white organza ribbon. Julia has been writing about her crop experiences which reminded me to have one at home... by myself lol. I finished two this month. I would have had a party, but that would have made more work : D.

I decided to take pictures of layout ideas to reference when I'm actually putting it all together. This one is about my grandpig on a cat tree with papers I've stamped and embellishments pulled from my experimental leftovers. Yes it'll be rocking some extra large grommets I purchased on clearance about 5 years ago lol.

Because I've been cleaning... not in the ordinary way ... gathering up the unfinished pages and putting all the pieces into a top loading album.  (which is why I needed the reference picture).

This week's snow picture. The pink line is about where the top of the pile was last week. The blue is this week. The dog has built up a little snow bar for herself. The other day she stepped off it and was in snow up to her neck (she's a shepherd mix thankfully or she would have disappeared altogether.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground to see more crafty spaces : D.  Episode 299!  That's a lot of crafty peeking : D.

11 comments:

Eliza said...

I know this is a strange question but where do dogs go to the toilet when there is snow all around? That picture of your snow pile looks like a bear with a pointy nose looking down LOL good job on the layout challenge and having a crop all to yourself, way to go girl.

Hugs Eliza & Yoda #52
Happy WOYWW

sandysewin said...

Ah, snow, isn't it wonderful? But you know what they say about too much of a good thing...

With the storm we got last night we've passed 100 inches this month. I think that's plenty, lol.

Happy creating and happy woyww,

Sandy #34

Unknown said...

That guinea pig is so cute!! What a fun subject for your scrapbooking. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #48

Lynne Mizera said...

Oh Man.. That's a LOT of snow! Makes me feel much better about the wee skiff we just got here on the prairies! YOu must be closer to the East Coast - you poor soul! I LOVE the layout of the Grandpig... makes me yearn for a warm and fuzzy of my own... pop on over if you have time I'd love to share my brand new space with you... Lynne #70

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's a great idea photographing the layout but I would have to take several as I cannot always make my mind up which one I like best and then cannot remember what I did Lol! perhaps it's my age! Love the guinea pig they are such a sweet little animal. Have a great woyww, Angela x 60

Unknown said...

I took a double take when I saw the guinea pig! I never thought of doing a scrapbook lay out of one but then thought, "they are pets too so of course one would do a layout of one." Live in Michigan so I feel for you with all that snow!

Helen said...

I am so glad we don't get snow like that here in the UK! Great desk. Helen 5

glitterandglue said...

That is a significant amount of snow - Britain grinds to a halt after half an inch - we would have gone into serious panic mode by now if there was this much. Comments deriding the poor weather man would abound, as if it was his fault...
Well done thinking of photographing page ideas...
Never thought of doing scrapbook pages on pets - the one that would start with one rabbit, then three, then thirteen would make an interesting read!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #11

Glenda said...

Your snowfall amounts make our little bit sound like nothing but here in the south 4-6 inches is a huge amount!
Glenda #45

Chrysalis said...

That snow is amazing - good job you have a lovely crafty hidey hole to lock yourself away. Have a great week, whatever the weather. Hugs, Chris # 21

Lisca said...

Wow! That's a lodda snow! It looks so pretty until you have to travel in it....
Looks like that's going to be a fun page about the guinea pig. I do that too, take photos I mean. I don't go to crops anymore (they don't do them here) but when I lived in the UK, I would prepare some layouts and make a folder of stuff that I would need and I would have a photo on my phone. Just as well as I would have completely forgotten what I wanted to do.
I got a little behind doing other things but I've now been able to sit down and read what you have been up to.
Have a good week,
Lisca#25