Wednesday, October 14, 2015

WOYWW 332

Working on some of my dies, snipping sets apart, writing what they are on the backs with a Sharpie labelling the bags. In between I'm looking for my favorite inkpad which has gone walkies. I thought I saw it fall off the desktop when I was cleaning up after a crafting blitz. It seems to have hit the black hole.

I found a link to the post the stamping device video is on that has a little more information than the video by itself. I used it during my crafting blitz and it made life a lot easier. 

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more crafty goings on.

5 comments:

April said...

Cool tool. Thanks for sharing the tutorial. :-)
April

Sofie V said...

I hope you find your favorite inkpad soon!

Greetings, Sofie #46
http://sofies-succulent-beads.blogspot.be

CraftygasheadZo said...

Oh no hope you find your inkpad soon. Love how you are organising your dies. Take care Zo xx 31

505whimsygirl said...

I have crafting stuff in every nook and cranny of my house! Maybe I should post that on WOYWW one of these weeks. I hope your ink pad shows up soon! I had put my stencils in clear plastic in a binder and am not happy with how that came out. I imagine embossing folders will be better. I like to see how everyone organizes their things.

That tool is interesting - although I didn't watch all of the video just yet.

Happy belated WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay (41)

Christine said...

Thanks for the link to the video, very interesting.
I look forward to see how those dies end up. I keep printouts of my stamps in a file and that has really helped.
have a good week
Christine

Bishopsmate #46