Wednesday, January 17, 2018

WOYWW 450

My first post on my new computer, as my old was having a keyboard stroke and losing the functionality of keys, like the "a" key so every "a" I wrote had to be copied and pasted... apparently I am quite fond of words with "a"s in them BTW. Also this computer has Windows 10, which spends most of it's time sucking eggs. If you can avoid getting a computer with Windows 10, I highly recommend that.

We've also had some Weather. I'm fairly experienced at snowy driving, but we had one day of white out snow that was intimidating AF. Also had a few days in the minusF even before windchills were factored in.

So I took this picture early this moring, but it took me a while to sort every thing so I could post it. I am assembling a Pirate Automata from the Amazing Automata Pirates! book. I've made a few goofs, but I'm having fun and learning to read directions lol. I plopped it right over some stamping experimenting that I was doing.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more crafty peeks : D.



2 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi there. My word - that sounds COLD!!! But it looks like you have plenty to have a go at - so you are not bored there in the snow.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Sarah Brennan said...

That certainly looks an intriguing project. Look forward to seeing the finished version. Keep warm! Have a good week. Sarah #6/26