This week I used image number 14, and I went large with a 5 x 7 inch card. The vase image doesn't come with flowers so I added a flower image from Accent Essentials. The card is from an SEI pad, everything else is from my scrapbook, but is mostly various K&Co. papers. I used some gold acrylic metallic paint to make the flower centers. I dipped the end of the paintbrush in the paint to make the center of the smaller flower as I learned on the Aleene's craft show soooo long ago lol. The small blue dots are actually glittered (by the manufacturer).
Here is what everyone else made!
1. Abby- http://www.scrapbookaholic.blogspot.com//
2. Agnes- http://flowerdiscosscraphut.blogspot.com/
4. Helen- http://craftingcricutmom.blogspot.com/
5. Jessica- http://luvcraftingwithcricut.blogspot.com//
6. Melissa- http://melissaward72.blogspot.com//