The booties I started last week are completed. Betsy Veldman stitched hello on the soles of her project that introduced these Papertrey Ink dies a few years ago, and I have been running with the idea ever since : D. I am all about gender neutral things as a rule, and I believe these fit the bill.
Having pulled out the various specialty sets, I'm now condensing the "regulars" and at the bottom of the stack is the Art Bin for larger dies, like Papertrey Ink's Berry Basket die, which will house the booties (fingers crossed). To the right is a set of stamps needing sorting out, my beloved Tim Holtz SideKick and the favored scissors. I had grand intentions of die cutting a good portion of the scraps I gathered last week, but I got distracted lol.
In tail end of a cleaning frenzy, and the beginning of a new project making baby booties. There was a major excavation that led to the discovery of one known lost die and one die that was not known to be lost, and lead to seeking help for it's identity. The magnet sheet is already repurposed for sorting out another die set. The little pile of golden fluff in the middle is some of the holes from the booties to be after the die cutting.
This box is chock full of things that were stacked to the left of my work space. But especially since I bought the Tim Holtz SideKick, it's really handy to have a box of small pieces to rummage through close at hand.