Saturday, March 20, 2010

We have the sounds of little feet in the house again.

I've had one of the best birthday weeks ever (and I've had a few to compare this one with lol), and yesterday my DD gave me a new hamster. Here it is 5:31am and there is a soft whirring of the hamster wheel. Hamsters are exempt from our alphabetic pet naming system, and this little boy is named Neptune. I will take pictures later when he has settled. One thing I've notice right is he just eats the food instead of carrying it away in his pouch. Color me a little older, but happy : ).

4 comments:

flowerdisco said...

I never had one, my son never had one either.....I dislike mice but you do and I am happy for you. I do find them kind of cute at the stores but taking one home...that is a no-no. Hugs and a Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Happy, happy birthday, dear! Can't wait to see pix of little Neptune! xxD

Audrey Frelx said...

Awwww, I can't wait to see a pic! Of course, I'd be terrified of Neptune near to me, but I do think they are adorable cute! Guess I never had a chance to get used to one -- lol!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Week!