Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WOYWW 116 Marker Heaven

 I've been having oodles of fun with markers. Since my budget does not allow for all the Copics my colorful self pines for, I was tickled pink to find Memento Markers at thirty percent off, some Adirondack Markers on clearance and a couple of the empty alcohol ink pens (to be filled with blender or alcohol inks of your choice) also on clearance. I'm loving the Memento Markers, but the Adirondack Markers are not really the color of the alcohol inks of the same name.

So I filled one of the markers with Citrus Alcohol Ink, and I've discovered it's very close in color to one of the Memento markers. I'm thinking it's a favorite color :D. I'm having a really hard time deciding which color to use in the other marker, but Stream is a front runner.

I found a copy of Craft Stamper at Joann Fabrics.

And inside an article from WOYWWer Hels Sheridan :D. Which reminded me, it really was Wednesday and I had not posted yet lol.

So if you are wondering what's all this WOYWW, head over to Julia's Stamping Ground and have a gander. Better yet, snap a picture of your workdesk and join in the fun :D.

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OK, a really ignorant person here. I've never heard of those markers, not a single one (except Copic of course). But I like that you got many on clearance or discount. Pretty decent, if I do say so myself! And that UK Stampers book is a jewel.

Neet said...

Great finds on pens there - I bought the Adirondack one years ago - must see if they still are active.
Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Neet #2

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Looks like you've got a good range of colours,whichever make of pen you're using! Have fun with them :) x

Jona Panesa said...

lucky you to get discounts on your markers!

Carolyn/MamaC said...

Great selection of pens! Thank you for reminding us there are wonderful sources of color other than Copics!
Carolyn
http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

Angie said...

It is easy to forget that there is a world of pens out side copics and pro's ...and many of us have some of them in a drawer some where still. well done getting such a good bargain.

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw bless ya, love that you put that page on your desk... I do rather like that photo of me, tis the only one where I look relatively normal lol Those Adirondack markers are fab, I love using them... not tried the Memento ones but the lime one looks grand... thanks for your lovley comment on my blog btw x