Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WOYWW 201

One clear spot for stamping a collage that didn't happen because I got distracted. My scissors have been altered by a designer dog. They are unmistakably mine at crops lol. The spindle whorl on the left was an experiment with stamping and Glossy Accents (not a good choice for a spindle, but now I know). The other two are being prepped for decorating.

I used my Gypsy and Cricut  to cut freezer paper stencils for tee-shirts. Yes, we are a Whovian household lol.

I'm also still working on a layout that was "done" over a year ago. The title (Bugs & Kisses) needs to stand out more (the blue felt letters are the same tone as the green ribbon). So I'm adding Black Hematite Viva Decor Glitter Liner.  BTW this stuff lasts a long time, I've used this one bottle on at least 20 projects.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for info about WOYWW, the ATC 208 swap and links to lots and lots of crafty spaces. Better yet, snap a picture of yours and join in the fun : D.

6 comments:

aworkofheart said...

Well, I would love to sit down at your desk and have a little play. You definitely have the most designer scissors ever! I too am a cricut lover. I have only had one for about 6 months, have taken a few courses online, and learned to use the craft room the online free software. It is certainly a great addition to scrap booking, and now my new love of card making. Love, love your name, Ohhh Snap..Hugs, Cathryn #146

Jackie said...

Distracted!!! If I had a £1 for every time that happens to me I would be rich......... We go out to do one thing and do another because its all so much fun!!!!!! Scissors made me laugh!
Jackie 3

Anonymous said...

Love this sneak peek into your crafting life! Looks like you are in the middle of creative genius!! LOL!!! Have a beautiful Wednesday!

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

I spot Dylusions spray on your active desk. I just splurged on 4 bottles that I've yet to use. Must watch her video again. Charlotte #124

Audrey Frelx said...

The tee looks great!!!

LOL... I expect distractions when I'm having fun! Never fails!

Nan G said...

Oh I used to watch Dr. Who. Can't wait to see what you do with those whorls! Thanks for visiting. Happy WOYWW! Nan #9