Sunday, June 29, 2014

Snappin' Good Time


There were so many possibilities for the  Simon Says I Ought to Use This More challenge, so I did a few of them for this card. I don't recall ever making a card base with my Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz cardstock, and it's been a few years since I used my Cricut Imagine (this image is from the Imagine More Cards cartridge). I had to use Stickles which I use regularly, but I really love them so I used them again.

I decided to try a thicker fun foam to make stamps from dies. This stamp is made with 3 mm fun foam with my Strip Stitch die. And I used my neglected Seedless Preserves Distress Ink to stamp

And rather than gluing my stamp to a piece of plastic packaging, I used my Club Scrap Mount-It glue (a re-positional tacky glue) so I can just put it on acrylic blocks (and store it on plastic page protectors in a notebook).

2 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Oh wow. I'm in love with this technique. You did a good job with this one and the snappin' is SO you!!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!