Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Make It Monday #173: No Outline Watercolor

Heather at Papertrey Ink shared a new (to me anyway) method of using line stamps and watercolors at Make It Monday #173: No Outline Watercolor. I used regular watercolors instead of re-inkers since all my re-inkers are brown and black. And I used Antique Linen Distress Ink instead of Papertrey Ink's Fine Linen (since I don't have that one yet).  The cardstock is all Papertrey Ink. The flowers are Pretty Peonies and the sentiment is from Forest Friends Sentiments.

2 comments:

stampinhappy said...

I love that you used the Forest Friends sentiment on your beautiful card! You have inspired me to pull this set out and use it. THANK-YOU! :)

Manuela said...

Hi, yes perfect, alles richtig! :-))
great Sentiment and your Card is pretty!