Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Make It Monday #174 Diamond Wallpaper Stamping

The Diamond Wallpaper stamping was a bit of a challenge until I remembered that I had a long straight line stamp in my Kitchen Sink Plaid stamp set (stamped in Black Soot Distress Ink). The flowers are from Paper Tray stamp set (stamped in PTI Pure Poppy and Mustard Yellow Distress Ink). The sheep is from the Cricut Imagine More Cards cartridge (for the Imagine) and the Hiya comes from the Say It with Style stamp set. The mat is Vintage Cream and the cardbase is Simply Chartreuse.


4 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I can't believe how many posts I've missed. I loved the card with the flower and doily, and the dog turned out super after a bit of rework. But of course, I was impressed with this piece you made on your WOYWW desk, and the lovely beauty (card) it turned into. Simply fantastic.

Martha said...

What a DARLING card!

Patti said...

Fantastic! your sheep and the sentiment made me just giggle! Great card.

Patti

Lori said...

Hi! I love the charteuse, black and red combo. I didn't know the sheep was on the imagine. It is such a fun card!