Monday, August 25, 2014

Papertrey Ink's Stamp-a-faire: Explore the 1960's

Explore the 1960's. I definitely need to practice this technique more before I can say I got the hang of it, but I certainly learned a lot in the process. This is the first era in which I have first hand experience lol. I vividly remember riding my bicycle to my piano lessons in my imitation Modrian Sheath Dress (and no helmet).  My favorite shows were the Dick Van Dyke Show, The Aadams Family and Batman. And I had such a crush on Mingo on the Davy Crockett Show.

Check us out : D. Totally stylin'.  I think we were desperately trying to make our bobby socks into much cooler knee socks (which we weren't allowed to have).

2 comments:

Jingle said...

Very cool looking card!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Love the card, but really enjoyed the photo and your comment. Sorry, I don't remember the 60s and never watched any of the shows you mentioned. What drew me to the post was the Mondrian dress. I never saw one in person, but I have a couple of old magazines that have those type dresses in them. Loved the bobby sock idea, too.