Tuesday, March 17, 2015

T Stands for Tiki Grumpy : )

I love Tiki and I love Grumpy, so it makes sense that I love this mug :). I also have a shirt that matches. Julia has a lot of china, I have a lot of Grumpy lol. On my desk is a card that the ohsotalented Kara of KandR Designs sent me. She had made the card as an example of a card for little boys, and I told her I'm an old woman and I love it too lol.

 The desk is momentarily cleared but it's been a crafting blitz lately.

I put a spinning sheep in a dome.

 I made a card with one of my all time favorite stamps (Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas).

I also made this Scissor Keeper stitched completely with 2 ply handspun embroidery thread.

For more Tuesday goings on, head over to Elizabeth and Bleubeard's blog. Let me know if word verification is popping up with the "I am not a robot" button. I'm not sure how to turn it off  if it is but at least I'll know. Regular word verification is turned off, but I think this might be something different.

19 comments:

Linda Kunsman said...

That might be my face before my morning coffee:):) Wonderful art projects- I love your scissors keeper! Happy T day!

Darla said...

You've been busy. I really like the scissor keeper. No robot showed up for me.

Darla

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I've seen the dome, which I LOVE, but that scissor holder is wonderful. You sew SO much better than I. It was a beautiful project.

I was thrilled that you were able to join us for T this Tuesday. I simply adore your Grumpy mug. He's probably my favorite, too.

Thanks for sharing your mug and your great (and diverse) art with us for T this Tuesday.

Nadia (WithGlitteringEyes.blogspot.com) said...

Your banana card is making me smile! Always great projects here! You are in a crafty league of your own, you know!

Dianne said...

ha ha...I can see why you love the banana stamp! I am a little slow and had to read it twice! lol! such cute projects, and your Grumpy mug is adorable! happy T day! ♣

~*~Patty S said...

Thanks for sharing all of your fun creativity! You've been busy.
Happy T Day
and Happy St Paddy's Day
oxo

~*~Patty S said...

AND really FUN mug too!!!

TwinkleToes2day said...

I didn't so much LOL at the banana card, as 'Groaned out loud', a very clever play on words. Happy T Day :o)

Krisha said...

OMG! I LOVE that mug!!

Your banana card had me laughing and groaning at the same time....PERFECT!! LOVE IT!!

Happy T-day

jinxxxygirl said...

Girl you HAVE been busy! Love that Grumpy mug! So glad you stopped long enough to have tea with us. Happy Tday~Hugs! deb

Divers and Sundry said...

I love that Grumpy mug lol! Happy T(ea) Tuesday

Lorraine said...

love your little makes especially the scissor keeper and funny quote

Rita said...

Grumpy and Dopey were always my favorites. May say something about me--LOL! I am still chuckling over the banana card!!! I have never heard that one before and just love it! Your scissor holder is so pretty, too. Happy T-Day! :)

Carol said...

Oh that Scissors Keeper so so darn cute!!! I love it!!! The card is funny and who doesn't like Grumpy :)

Kara said...

Oh I love that dome and your other fabulous projects! So awesome! So glad you like your card ;) I hope your birthday is wonderful!

dawn said...

Hello and Happy T Day! I love that cup, too funny!! All your projects are quite delightful and creative, way to go on doing so many. Have a good week.

Halle said...

HA! I love that stamp too. Made me giggle.
Happy T day!

Lynne Mizera said...

SNORT... Giggle.... Wheeez... Gasp! That is me still laughing over your favorite stamp quote... Time Flies like the wind, Fruit flies like Bananas, (?!? Hee, heee, SNORT!) Thank you for the glimps into your world, I cannot wait for next week to see what you do... PS LOVE the sheep under glass - Love even more how your brain works!

Leigh Penner said...

Great projects!