Thursday, July 9, 2015

Road Trip Card

Club Scrap is having a Watercolor Window Frame Technique Challenge. For this card, I used three stamps from the National Parks kit. I believe the mat is from the Castaway kit (pulled from my giant POP stash). The car and "Road Trip!" are stamped with Topiary Antiquities ink from Ranger which I recently rediscovered when I was sorting through my ink bins and then painted with a wash made from Tea Dye Distress Ink. The sentiment is stamped with Memories Sepia. The frame is drawn with a Fine Line Sharpie and then traced with Evergreen Bough Distress Ink and a water brush. Then I distressed the edges with the open edge of a scissor. The card base is Papertrey Ink Enchanted Evening with paper from Natural Resources inside.

Simon says Coffee or Tea (and I used Tea Dye Distress Ink).

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love this one too. That sentiment is fabulous! Thanks again for sharing your cards with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. I've really enjoyed visiting your blog. ~Michelle