Wednesday, August 24, 2016

WOYWW 377

The aftermath of a last-minute birthday shaker card using Lawn Fawn's Loads of Fun. It turned out nicely, and I'll probably be making it again soon (since I have the materials out). I opted out of the embellishment cups that fit into a 1.75" circle cut. The peacock feathers were going to be used in my stationery set, but I think I'm going with a navy instead ... maybe a combination. So many inks lol. The trouble with making a gift is that there are sooooo many options.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more crafty spaces : D.

5 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I'm frantically trying to get round the last few as I am really late today. Your desk looks as though something interesting's been happening and now it's waiting for the next thing to start. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 16

April said...

I know exactly what you mean. I am sometimes overwhelmed with all the options of making a card for someone. I hope you will share your shaker card. :-)
April #39

Lynne Mizera said...

Shaker cards are so cool, I would LOVE to see a photo of the one you created!... Yes, sometimes the sheer amount of choice I have in my supplies is paralizing.. Too many choices! Happy Belated WOYWW, Scrapbook Lynne #37

Unknown said...

I don't know what a shaker card is, but would love to find out. It would be great to see a picture of yours.

Anonymous said...

Happy Very Belated WOYWW. I love that colour of inkpad. I have been into green a lot for the past few months, but moving towards blue now. Hanging onto summer whilst it is still here. Ali x #12