Wednesday, March 15, 2017

WOYWW 406

The booties are finished (see post below for the glamor shots) and next on the list is a basket made with the Favor It #9 die set (Papertrey Ink).  It's been snowing and snowing, thankfully I don't have to go out the drifts make it difficult to tell how much snow we've had, but some of the drifts are about 3 feet high.

Behind the die are some very shiny mylar tape... this must be cut though, so no fun torn washi edges, still it is very very shiny. I also found some tiny clothespins/clothes pegs.

I finished the redo of section 1 of West Knits Magic Marled Mystery Shawl Knitalong and am forging ahead with section 2. I am running way behind as sections 3 and 4 came out last Friday. But onward I knit : D.

Head over to Julia's for more crafty fun : D.

7 comments:

Christine said...

shiney, shiney, very, very shiney! Love those tapes, shame you can't tear them but that is a minor detail!!!
have a good week
Christine #23

shazsilverwolf said...

Interesting bits on your desk. Love the shiny tape! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz#8, XxXx

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. That tape is really shiny. Snow! We have had none at all this year - again. I grew up in an area that had lots of snow every year, so I do miss it. However, as an adult I know how difficult it can make life - especially with animals to care for. Ali x #27

Julia Dunnit said...

Onward and onward and more leagues to go...knitting is good for fending off the snow drift blues! I LOVE the little slippers, specially with the little Hello message! Can't get over the Mylar tape, it's like real mirror!

Lindart said...

Those booties are absolutely adorable!! We also have snow, but you have us beat - 3 foot drifts! I would not be going anywhere either. As it is, I'm not going anywhere! LOL! Inky and I will stay snug and warm indoors, thank you very much! Thanks for sharing! Lindart #39

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Interesting stuff on the desk and loving that shiny tape, gorgeous! Happy belated woyww, Angela x19x

Sarah Brennan said...

Cute booties! I love the shiny tape. I'd like to see it used on something. Maybe next time? Sarah #25