Wednesday, November 29, 2017

WOYWW 443

Bits of this and that. Wooden box about to be painted a purple metallic. Not in the picture is my Tim Holtz SideKick. Why buy a Sidekick when I just got a BigShot? Because the Sidekick fits right on my workspace which is extra fantastic for cutting those little things without having to walk around to the BigShot. Both of them have been getting a workout.

Cloche Up project from Papertrey Ink's Make It Market kit: Wonderland.

 Ornament made with two of the main pieces put together around the edges. Shutterbug Special from Papertrey Ink.

Another ornament made with the Shutterbug Special set this time with a photo as the slider.

Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more crafty peeks.

3 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

I look forward to hearing how good the Sidekick is. I'm pondering whether to get one to sit next to me on my desk too. Love the Shutterbug special pieces. Happy WOYWW Sarah #9

Julia Dunnit said...

I love both projects..the shutterbug is so clever isn't it! But the cloche up is such a great idea, my word you could dot them around the house by the many! I get your logic about the 2 die cutters....only a crafter would!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

It's not a superfluous piece of kit if you're using it such a lot! My Dutch friend Erna has six sewing machines and uses them all for various different jobs. That cloche die cut creation is amazing, I wouldn't even know where to start with something like that!
Hugs LLJ 13 xxxx