Wednesday, July 15, 2020

WOYWW 580


I joined in a new thing, #positivitypassportchallenge over on Instagram for the month of July. I am positively certain I hate paperwork, and it causes me great anxiety. Before covid I was able to find people trained to do this. This year it took me over 4 hours, and my body feels like I have been through a wringer. Just one of the joys of panic/anxiety.

Today's entry. Under the pen, it says "Put on pants" (the American sort of pants for the record : D).

For more crafty peeks, head over to Julia's Stamping Ground.

7 comments:

Susan Renshaw said...

This made me giggle!
Stay safe and keep well! Happy woyww! Susan #15

Sue Jones said...

Ha Ha - I love your notes :) :) . I have just got rid of my accountant , not because i can do my own , but with a tiny Etsy store , i can now earn £1000 before i have to declare - i havent made that amount yet but HAVE paid a small fortune in getting accounts done before this happened!
Know that it is done and you can feel good about it . Soojay #22

Sarah Brennan said...

So glad that job is out of the way for you! Now you can focus on more relaxing pastimes. Stay safe and happy belated WOYWW. Sarah #5

shazsilverwolf said...

That did make me laugh! Stay safe, have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Sounds like you have a good excuse for feeling anxious. Have a lovely crafty weekend (put that paperwork away Lol!) and a happy belated WOYWW, Angela x14x

Lynn Holland said...

Happy to say we still have our accountant otherwise I would be a gibbering wreck if I had to sort it.
Keep smiling and keep safe
Lynn x

Shoshi said...

Well done getting your paper work completed! I keep our personal accounts on a monthly basis and hate doing it, but it's the only way we can keep on top of our spending/saving. So far this year I've managed to keep to one of my New Year resolutions to complete them within the first week of every month! Sorry yours cause you so much anxiety.

Sorry for the late visit - my latest cross stitch project has taken over my life this week and I'm addicted, leaving everything else neglected I'm afraid!

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #8