Wednesday, July 21, 2021

WOYWW 633



The current state of the desk. My laptop is elevated for the times I am standing. Still getting used to the smaller desk space, so far nothing has been pushed over the edge and the table on legs does wobble a bit especially as compared to when it was on ultra sturdy saw horses. 

 

I also changed the orientation of the table 90 degrees. Another shelving system will be arriving this week so there will be more puzzling out new places for things. Then I'll have to go through everything and write down the new locations lol. it is so much easier to get up off the bar stool than my old chair.

 
The baby kittens are eager to help with chores these days lol.

 For more crafty peeks, head over to Julia's Stamping Ground.

7 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Another Crafter about to start some re-organising. I think we must spend nearly as much time organising stuff as we do crafting or is that just me Lol! Lets hope the kitties continue to be helpful too. Keep cool and wishing you a very productive woyww, Angela x13x

Helen said...

good luck adapting to your new space! the kittens look like they're at home. Helen #2

Sarah Brennan said...

The kittens are so cute helping you out lol. Hope you find space for the new storage. Keep cool, stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

Crafting With Jack said...

Oh such sweet kittens! Have they started climbing furniture and curtains yet ! Such a joy to have. And a pack of trouble at times too. A belated happy WOYWW Angela #12

Susan Renshaw said...

I ought to reorganise - but I can usually find everything eventually...
Cute kittens!


Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #5
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Spyder said...

I keep trying to get more stuff closer to me so I don't bury it under the stuff which I don't use as much, only I aways go to where it used to be and completely forget where the new place is. Sometimes I wish there was some kind of tracing signal I coud put out to find, say?? My 3D Tim Holzt brick embossing folder coz its not with the others! peep peep peep...oh! There it is! Stay Safe, Keep on crafting! Happy late WOYWW!? ((Lyn))#16
oh and ps. love the kittens!

Shoshi said...

Great reorganising going on there! Oooh, those kittens! Sooo cute and adorable! I think I'm in love... What are their names?

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #15